Cynical Of Misanthropes

Thoughts From a Group of Misanthropes

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Prologue

The purpose of this blog is to record what is the insightful thought of a group of misanthropes. I find that we often have these posts in our individual blog but look messy when they are with other random post. I decided to separate my thoughts and my feelings into 2 blogs, feeling remains in the old one while put my thought here. Hence, I start recruiting members of the floor, no reply yet at the moment. I might come out with crazy entries which I really want to avoid which is the main reason I am getting others to control this blog as well. Do not be surprised if there is any entry in Mandarin, Japanese or other languages other than English. There might be poems and idioms being thrown around in this place but enjoy your stay here.

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home